Kevin Hearne learns Scrivener

Kevin Hearne, who writes the highly entertaining Iron Druid Chronicles, mentioned that he’s trying out Scrivener and is enjoying it. kevinhearne.com/lots-o-news

If you like “urban” fantasy (set in modern day Earth, not necessarily in a big city) you will probably like his stories. He tangles with a number of gods, including his own Celtic pantheon, all while his trusty Wolf Hound tries to crack him up with corny jokes that only he can hear. Good fun. I recommend the audio book, narrated by Keith Daniels.

:smiley:

Wow, what a tangled mess of ambiguous antecedents. :blush: “He” the author does not tangle with “his” gods, fyi. The main character of the Iron Druid book series does that. “He” the author also does not have a psychic wolf hound who cracks jokes with him, as far as I know.

Shit! :open_mouth: I was gonna download until I read that!! Thought it was a true story :confused: You’re supposed to put SPOILER ALERT!!! before revealing facts like that! jeeezzz!!! Wot y’ like… eh? tch!tch!

Maybe I’m just a skeptic? It’s not like I live next door to the dude, so maybe he does have homicidal love gods, a magical link to the Earth, and a mental bond with a wise-cracking dog.

Feel better, V?

No! Not really. However, since Atticus O’Sullivan does appear to have a lot in common with a certain younger Hirsuitum Posterious Weldercusi, circa 'way back in the swirling proverbial… I’ve ordered a copy of as an act of solidarity with the lad.
Best
Hirsuitum :wink: