label color in titles in composition mode

Hi,

I had my label color set to be the background on my titles in composition mode. I accidentally changed a setting and now can’t figure out how to get it back. Can you point me in the right direction? With gratitude!

I think this is what you want:
Scrivener Preferences > Appearance > Composition Mode > Scrivening Titles Background > choose your color

Do you mean, the document titles which you can choose to show when you’re looking at multiple documents (ie in Scrivenings Mode — you have View > Text Editing > Show Titles in Scrivenings ticked.)

The command to show the titles in the label colour is View > Use Label Colour In > Scrivenings Titles. This works in both Composition and normal mode.

(The command in Preferences > Appearance is for the colour which is shown when the Use Label Colour is unticked.)

HTH.

Thank you ! It’s very weird but this does not work. I have have View > Use Label Colour In > Scrivenings Titles checked. This works in regular mode but not in composition mode. Is there any other insight you could give me ?

You might have set the override for all foreground colour, with the Appearance: Composition Mode: Colors: Text setting. That setting makes Composition mode nearly 100% monochrome. So if you do want colour, try to adjust your colour options so you don’t need that setting.

Amazing. Thank you ! It worked