Likely impractical suggestion -- Optional meta-data indentation in outline mode, to match binder indentation

Finished my first draft and did some editing… proud of myself… then it slowly dawned on me just how cardboard/meat-puppet most of my characters are… so am now undertaking a character-by-character review, at the outline level, at increasing levels of detail.

Which motivates this likely impractical suggestion… optional hierarchical indentation of displayed meta-data items within their columns, in outline view, to match binder hierarchy indentation. Possible alternate descriptions of what I’m grasping for here… synchronized outlines, multi/meta-binders…

Got that out of my system. Thanks. Now returning you to your normal sane programming…

Well, you could get this for one metadata column by dragging it to the left of the outliner…

Thanks.

I confirm that I see this capability in version 3 (production v3 for Mac and beta 2.9.0.2 for Windows). Whichever column is leftmost in outline view, regardless of whether is Title or any other column, is hierarchically indented to match the binder (but none of the others, including Title if not the first column, are).

Seems would be useful if this could also be offered as a column-by-column option for all columns (with the expand/minimize controls/indicators perhaps appearing only in the leftmost column?).

Thanks again.