I recently discovered a problem with the fade function.
It seems that when you fade a background shape, Scapple cannot ”see” that the notes inside the shape are faded too:
- Make two notes with a connecting link.
- Make a background shape around one of the notes.
- Command-click the bg shape and the note that’s not boxed, in order to select them both.
- Implement the FADE command.
- The notes as well as the bg shape are now all faded, but the connecting link remains black…
Please take a look at the attachment.
Hope you’ll be able to remove this slight blemish from that slick beauty called Scapple!