List Bug

I’ve been reworking some text that I imported (from an RTF). There is a list in there that seems to be causing problems.

I’m reformatting the spacing (highlight all, Other Spacing, and set everything to 0, mainly because it’s screwing the layout up). I do all of it, just to make sure it’s uniform across the board. Unfortunately, then everything becomes part of the list (like I highlighted all, and hit the list button), and all I am doing is changing line spacing. If I remove the list (hit none in the list options) and do it, the lines respace fine. I also removed and readded the list, and it still listed everything.

I tried to reproduce it a bit with a new document, but so far, only my imported one is doing it. I’m wondering if the list imported incorrectly.