Hello there !
- Scriv3, french language, macOS Sierra, iMac
- I created a folder, opened and selected the outliner view
- Started creating some files and noticed the “weird behavior” of the title section for a file created but not “validated”
- Tried a new creation, hit Enter so a new document is created
- Write the title and hit enter
- Starting to write a synopsis. When I stop writing few secondes, the synopsis is updated in the inspector, but the title doesnt appear.
- When I hit Enter the document is created with title and synopsis correctly displayed in the inspector.
Absolutely not a big deal but if this is not what you decided to do you might want to correct it.
Thanks again for the amazing v3… I love it !