Looking for American proofreaders of "Mastering Scrivener Themes", speaking English natively

Just finished creating the Glossary to Mastering Scrivener Themes. So now the writing and production of the e-book is done.
But before I can publish the e-book, I’m looking for a native American English proofreader.

I’ve finished the e-book compilation of Mastering Scrivener Themes. It’s been corrected using Grammarly and ProWritingAid, but needs a good proofreading as well.

Enjoy being the first to read the most comprehensive reference on creating Themes for Scrivener 3 on the Windows platform.

• Are you a native American English speaker?
  • Do you use Scrivener on the Windows operating system?
  • Do you have the time to read the entire book of 11 chapters and 51.674 words containing everything there’s to know about Scrivener Themes?
  • Are you OK with marking incorrect text and suggesting improvements?
  • Do you have some time on your hands to edit the book in a few weeks?

Please reply or send a PM to receive an Advanced Reader Copy of Mastering Scrivener Themes as an e-book.

Any specific tribe? :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t think your read that right. A native American English proofreader doesn’t necessarily mean from any specific tribe. Looking for an American that speaks English natively. :slight_smile:

I got the point. Adjusted the title. Hope this is better?

1 Like

It was just a lighthearted joke, because I’m stupid and actually read “a native American English speaker” at first. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes