[macOS 10.13 and older] Cannot compile markdown->HTML since 3.3

Since upgrading to 3.3 I can no longer compile Markdown to HTML and the compiler throws two errors. I reported to Support on March 31 but have had no response. Have just now upgraded to 3.3.1 but bug is still there.

The first dialog reports that I do not have permissions to save to the location and the second dialog references that MultiMarkdown/bin/multimarkdown was built for OSX 10.15, I am still running OSX 10.13.

By downgrading back to Scrivener 3.2 I can compile the same file as normal.
scriv2
scriv1

This is addressed the Known Issues article, in the knowledge base. It’s a simple fix, but unfortunately necessary, as I suspect there is no good way to compile a copy of MMD that works everywhere any more. I have it on the list to look into though to see if there is a way, but it wouldn’t surprise me if there isn’t, since this is the official build that isn’t working.

Thanks, I’ll try installing a v6.5 version of MultiMarkdown. Failing that I’ll just stay on Scrivener 3.2 until I upgrade to OSX 10.15.

Either 10.15 or 10.14 should work, despite the warning message stating the former. I never ran into any issues with this when testing that far back, which is why the problem went unnoticed. Version 6.5.x should be okay though. There have only been a few bug fixes since then.