Make keyboard shortcuts more visible

I use several paragraph styles, to most of which I have allocated a keyboard shortcut. Unfortunately I forget which keyboard shortcut goes with each style and have to open the Styles Panel to find the right shortcut. Can we please have the shortcut associated with each style shown against the style in the styles pull-down menu? So much easier and quicker than calling up the styles panel.

1 Like

Hi.

Alt+R+S (Windows Version) [@xiamenese or @November_Sierra could you please translate to Mac]

Remember it as “Recall Styles” :wink:
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

There’s S and Y.

1 Like

On my system, the shortcuts are shown on the Styles pulldown on the Format Bar, on the Format > Styles menu, and on the Y Styles Menu but not on the Styles Panel… or rather, on the Styles Panel the default shortcuts are shown, even though I’ve set my own.

So my experience seems different from @Anubie. I’m on Sonoma 14.4.1 on an M2Pro Mac Mini, with Scrivener 3.3.6 which might explain the difference. @Anubie is using Scrivener 3.2.2, it seems, unless s/he hasn’t updated the info.

:slight_smile:
Mark

Interesting, my Styles dropdown menu (Format bar) doesn’t show any shortcuts, nor does the Styles menu ( Y). But the Styles panel ( S) and menu FormatStyle do. Although the latter does it in a rather wavy way:

menu

Scrivener 3.3.6 (16305) on macOS 14.4.1 (23E224)