My notecards disappeared

I have been working on a travel guide book, and I was using the notecards in the cork board area of the Scrivener editor. Everything was working fine, and the notecards & content showed up in the editor. The next day, when I started back to work, the notecards & their content (in the middle editor screen) have disappeared.

The cards with the correct labels still show up in the binder, & the notecard contents (text) show up over in the inspector under synopsis. So they’re still there. I will include a screenshot of how it looks so you get a better idea what I’m trying to describe.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Click on “12th century”. The cork board view shows you the index card (synopses) of the documents indented under your current selection in the binder.

If you haven’t already, this might be a good time to have a look at the Interactive Tutorial, available from the Help menu. It’s a good overview of how the various pieces of the Scrivener interface work together.

Katherine

Thank you for your assistance. Problem solved. You were absolutely correct rdale. :bulb: :smiley: