NiaD 7: The Magnificent NiaD

Ah, the life of a writer! :slight_smile:

Just finished mine and sent it out as well. I hope it makes sense in the broader context :smiley:

So you’re saying he’s not literally an agent? Damn, let me have that chapter back…

Done and submitted.

Got a late late start but am making progress. May end up under count again but we’ll see. Will probably submit last minute. Can’t keep villain and hero names straight. Was never much of a superhero person.

So, just to double check, I can paste my chapter into an email/private message to you, pigfender, and that will be fine?

Done and submitted thank you Rog your the super hero here creating a great day for us all big thank you

Done ! Anyone to check my English before I send it ?
Thanks a lot !

Yup - email over to rog@pigfender.com

text in the main body is fine. Or attach an rtf file.

I sent mine !

So, finally finished, have just sent it off and, as it is 3 am here, I am off to bed. Good night all, good luck with the novel and I look forward to seeing the final product.

Just sent mine.

Just sent in mine too! It’s the wee hours of the morning here too so if everything proceeds smoothly, I’m answering the calls of my bed.

And probably you shouldn’t think too speculatively about what a ‘hand glider’ might be, either.

:mrgreen: 3,111 words in my rough draft. And … an hour and a half to edit it. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ha!

Done.
Sent.
Bed.
(hopefully no calamitous email failings in between the above)

WHY AM I TORTURING RABBITS? I DIDN’T WAKE UP EXPECTING THIS!

Um… yes, why are you? :confused:

I don’t know! It just happened!