NiaD 7: The Magnificent NiaD

I hope you mean that is what you are writing:open_mouth:

I’ve said too much. Now people will know which piece is mine and can laugh at my train wreck.

First torturing rabbits, and now wrecking trains!

Train wrecks are… good? Though I’m trying jolly hard to avoid one. :mrgreen:

And there I was thinking I was doing well, when I find that a load of people have already finished and submitted… How? :open_mouth:

Done and sent! Whew, this was hard. I was waffling for the longest time because I didn’t know how to frame the chapter. So maybe I went a bit off-script for this one. I don’t feel too repentant, though, because I was having too much fun (and stressing out!) for the last two hours. Sorry, Rog! :blush:

Almost there….

Done, and sent. Good fun - thank you for letting me play, even though I was bashing my head against my keyboard for a while as I tried to figure out what the hell my character was playing at.

Now for dinner, and wine. Then sleep.

Done! With less than 20 minutes to spare! Once again, it was a pleasure to participate, and I look forward to reading the finished product(s).

Done with 13 minutes to spare before the “soft” deadline.

Good luck to those of you still hammering away!

Done. Ten minutes ahead of deadline. Great fun!
Oops, forgot to mail it. Well, maybe nine minutes ahead…

I hope you don’t mean it in either way…

I wrote a thing. I once again failed to reach 1500, and the content will probably cause you all sorts of problems. Sowwy.

Done and submitted! Rog, you had issues receiving my emails yesterday, so let me know if you’ve actually gotten it? Fingers crossed man.

Done - and only four minutes from deadline! Which of course means I already hate it, for it not being as polished as I’d have liked it to be… sigh

Well done to everyone else who’s submitted! I’m dying to see what the whole story is now…

Me too! I think I have an idea but I’m really intrigued.

Oh hell. I did not complete my chapter. I am sitting here thinking I have 6 more hours to finish and just now realized whereever you guys are you are, well, 6 hours behind me.

Sorry. I couldnt just bang out a scene. I required a bit of research on my setting first.

Done, submitted and hopefully received. I think I do this event just so I have an excuse to read the forum. I laugh my Yankee ass off reading your comments. I cannot wait to read what we have created. I forced my son into taking my place at work and took the day off. :smiley: Now to clean up the ale bottles, wipe up the Jalapeno Cheetos crumbs, and wait for the results.

Reading these posts I have come to the only logical conclusion that the novel is really about martian space bunnies being promiscuous in a seedy space bar, with the intent to colonise the moon.

I have the exact same impression, only I thought they were colonising Mars.