NiaD 7: The Magnificent NiaD

submitted.

Close. They were commuting to Mars on Space Trains (and now we know about their torture following the train wreck due to hjordisa’s spoiler).
:mrgreen:

Wait… are you sure the torture was post wreck? I thought the wreck was the later event…

Well if this is about space bunnies doing what bunnies do best in order to colonise the moon or Mars and getting tortured because they caused the wreck of a space train … I really have no idea how my chapter can possibly fit in … unless I missed the point that it’s all the drug filled fantasy of a non-literally agent … :open_mouth:

Mark

Just don’t take Pete figuratively and you’ll be ok.

No, the non-literally literary agent was transported into the manuscript where this all takes place.

Piggy? Piggy? Piiiiggggyyyyy?

Chasing stragglers – won’t be long.

Mr B is a straggler? And I was in at #2? Has the universe come undone?

Nope - he’s in. I just haven’t updated that page yet.
I’m probably going to have to pull the plug on the others and start compiling now!

oh-so-youre-a-niad-writer-are-you-tell-me-about-that-time-you-left-piggy-high-and-dry.jpg

Okay, I’m calling it - time of death, 00:37 British Summer Time
Those outstanding chapters at this point will unfortunately need to be cut out. Sorry.

It was a pretty fun experience. Thanks for allowing me to participate.

There is a new book in the library…

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=28582

Thanks to everyone who took part. I hope you had fun!!! :smiley:

Many much fun!

Mucho many! Thanks as always to Pigfender for a tonne of backoffice work to make this all fun for us.

Thank you, Pigfender! We couldn’t have done this without you! :wink:

Until next time!

Heather

Much fun was had, indeed.
Pigfender, you are a steely eyed dude, dude. :smiley:

I’ve just uploaded a complete replacement suite of documents to fix a typo in the Introduction. Thanks to Pete for pointing it out.

As an aside, if anyone is interested, here’s a link to the NiaD7-themed playlist I’ve been listening to over the past week while I’ve been finalising all the details. open.spotify.com/user/tim_roger … hCFK1EHKhT

I have had sleep, done my chores and downloaded the 2017 NiaD. I am looking forward to seeing what we accomplished.
Thanks for letting me participate. I really enjoyed it and a super big thanks to everyone who organised and participated.
I look forward to seeing you all again next year!
And now, I have some reading to do.