NiaD 7: The Magnificent NiaD

So piggy… I’m thinking… this year you really need to include the space dolphins and add some alcoholic koala bears. Kind of an alternate timeline where humans aren’t the top of the ladder. Kind of an Animal Farm but mixed with Planet of the Apes.

I’ve got my chapter done. Let me know when to send it in.

And to be clear, the dolphin is Margret and the koala is Jim. There may be some illicit scenes of a not appropriate for children variety. So you have to make sure you set up the character development in a previous chapter. I think I have enough to show the “tension” leading up to the “event”. Following chapters will need to show the long drown out realization that they are “made” for each other and long distance relationship won’t work. There’s also the problem if Jim’s liquor and eucalyptus dependance. Not to mention his fear of water. Margret has a small issue where she isn’t really mobile unless she’s suspended in very large body of salt water so there are the physical issues with the long term relationship that will need to be addressed.

That should get you started.

Hey kirtvee! Welcome back! :smiley:

Send it now. I know where to file it. :wink:

Why do I get the feeling you’re not planning to be as nice as you let on?

Everyone is welcome. Pigfender will comment soon I’m sure.

I’d really like to take part (if it’s not too late).

auxbuss, Jason2009, Hi there! I’m sending you a forum message with the next steps.

Note - there’s quite a few of you who aren’t responding to these forum messages – PLEASE CHECK THEM! It’s important as I can’t include you in the event if I can’t reliably get hold of you! :slight_smile:

Another potential first-timer here … looking forward to hearing more

Count me in!

This is my first time. I would love to join in.

I’d like to join as well, it sounds very exciting and fun :slight_smile:

Isn’t that what the actress said to the Bishop? :confused:

AB17, Lord Osis, HistoricalPolytrope, Deruji, welcome to the forum! Check your private forum messages for the next steps – just a couple of qs!

Ok fine. No drunken koalas. I can swap the koala for a panda. Would that work?

Im still waiting for you to send the last one in.

You’ve got an automatic rule for me don’t you?

I’m in Rog. Thank you!
All the best, David.

I only write enigmas, I leave the solving to the reader :smiley:

Please count me in as well!

It’s definitely exciting and fun! :smiley:

David, welcome back!

LadyMoon - I’m sending you a direct message through the forum now with the next steps!

My wife called me an enigma … well, anyway, that’s what it sounded like. Or, could’ve been enema :confused: