NiaD 7: The Magnificent NiaD

Thanks Sam!

Luscinia, welcome back!

I’d love to participate if there’s still room!

Hi Mari, yes plenty of room for more writers! Welcome to Novel in a Day!

Dogs? Nom and R? Do we really need to think about them?

Sign me up! I love this idea!

I know the title of this year’s Niad: Return of The Marquis de Sade 2049

Straight t’ the top of the Best Sellers … no prob!

See, I was thinking, The life story of Vic-K … as told by random strangers would be one of the best ever. Probably sell more copies than any one could imagine (for the work that it is anyway).

Yes, yes, yes. It looks like my only free day this year is October 28th. Fate, right?

gagege, check your private forum messages for the next steps!

tickbite, welcome back!

:smiley:

Return of the Marquis de Sade 2049 - The Workprint Final International Directors Cut

Didn’t we do that as a Three Word Story a while back? Are you telling me that wasn’t thoroughly researched, fact-checked and verified?

Oh, go on … we haven’t anything on that weekend, so I’ll put my head on the block.

I know it’s going to be another genre I’ve never read—you’ve already done the couple I do read, and each time I was not in a position to take part.

But please, don’t waste any chapter including ultra-violence or sex on me, as it would turn out truly lame* and diminish the final œvre.

Mark

Edit: * It’ll be that anyway, but …

Yay! Welcome back!

What are the two genres, by the way?!

“Section 7” and “3 Ghosts”; I had wanted to do the one that produced “Made Man”, but was really glad that life got in the way; I would have been really out of my depth with that … to the point where I couldn’t even finish reading one of them. So I’m just hoping with this one! :confused:

Mark

Mr X,

There is room in my kiddie pool of you feel the need to join me in the shallow end. Mr K spends some time there every now and again when he’s not too busy protesting the loss of the Red Lion. The only entry requirement is that you bring your own bottle and are willing to share.

That and you’ve got to have your own … hmmm dare we get Vic-k started on the socks again?

I would love to play along!!

Sign me up for the 7th, I wouldn’t miss the stress and self-doubt for the world.

This would be my first time, but I’ll love to join in! =)

Hi,
I’d like to be part of this. 1st time participant.
Thanks!

Allyworks

Hello! First time as well, but I would love to participate if that’s okay!

RonjoI, scrapsandsass - welcome back! :smiley:

yxlin, Abbyworks, noeybody, Hi! I’ve sent you a direct forum message with the next steps!

I’ve had a long enough hiatus since '13… Would you be so kind as to count me in for another round of procrastination and frenzy?