NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD

Ye Gads! It’s genre perfect. :smiley:

Somebody — I won’t name names but you can probably guess — forgot to notify Pigfender of my new email address. :unamused:

Here’s hoping he hasn’t dropped off into a sleep-deprivation induced stupor yet…

Hi pigfender, can you supply the name of the LLC/ limited company (if there is one) under which Matt does his internet investing business? Or would Matt be a sole proprietor (which I think is not the wisest course of action)?

P.S. I studied business.

Me too!

Gogogp!!!

:mrgreen:

I’ve not provided a name, so by all means invent one. If put on the spot, I’ll go with: Carodine Capital Management LLC?

I’ve sent it to the new address now. Let me know if it still hasn’t gotten there.

Carodine Capital Management LLC sounds good.

Is this now canon?

This is genius :slight_smile: Thanks!

the genre this time is absolutely lovely, quick question, do we write in present or past tense?

I would write in the past tense.

I’ve been writing for a very long time, but this will only be maybe my third time using first person narrative. It’s scary, and I’m afraid I’ll screw it up, but I’m excited, too, because I really like my brief!

All good.

The person responsible at my end received a stern talking-to and has promised not to do it again for as long as my current email remains unchanged. It’s hard to argue with that kind of contrition…

Well, based on this post, you ‘re a natural at it! :smiley:

LOL Thanks!

got it, thanks!

BAH!!!

MOO???

By the way, I found out that the name Carodine has agricultural connotations and gives a good sense of cheer and business acumen. Neat!

Yeah,… Myou… BAH!!!

Challenge accepted.

I just need to figure out how to get pirates, dolphins and space aliens into this.

My dogs are … no longer. I did not anticipate this situation. All I need to do is… FORKITY FORK FORK!!! MY PROCESS IS BROKEN!!!

Nom, I need a dog to talk too.