NiaD Episode VI: Return of the NiaD

VIC-K!!!

That’s about the best recommendation ever. You going to give it a stab yourself this go around?

Wow, thank you Vic! I’m glad you liked it. I’m kind of nervous about the time constraint, but I have written to deadlines before, so I’m sure if I get my butt in gear (and claim a day off Housewife and Mum Duties) I can pull through. :smiley:

OK, include me in.
I’m actually feeling hopeful this week, for the first time since November

I would not miss it for the world. Wait for the whole world I would miss it, but I would not be proud of my weakness.

I’m in for the novella! evergreen

Wolf, RonjoI, evergreen, welcome back! I’ve also somewhat optimistically added my own name to the list for the first time since 2013. Probably take it off again when reality hits home! :smiley:

I’m going to keep the sign up sheet a little bit longer - probably call it to a close THURSDAY 15th at 12pm UK time for sign up, and FRIDAY 16th at 5pm UK time to get through all the sample checking / emails / info hoops in order to make the list.

Jaysen, old buddy, sorry I haven’t acknowledged your post, I’ve only just noticed It.
I’d be in like a shot if it wasn’t for my already well documented (here and elsewhere), Zombieisticisation, :confused:
I daren’t. Seriously, it prevents a whole raft of communal/participatory endeavours.
But! Thanks for the invite. It goes without saying, that I wish all of the crew that do take part, good luck and tons of the very best of fun :smiley:
Take care, y’all :wink:
Vic Zombieoid

I shall have a tumbler on the desk with your name on it. Participation as a voice in my head should count :wink:

Well shoot. I can’t resist any longer, and it turns out I do have some writing samples lying around that aren’t completely shameful. Will send them your way through PM.

Unfortunately I don’t (and can’t on my Chromebook, until I decide to go to the trouble of a dualOS) use scrivener, but it looks like that’s just my loss. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to NiaD, hjordisa!

Scrivener is definitely worth checking out if you do go dualOS or get a new computer at some point… I wouldn’t plan a multiple version global collaborative writing event to write a Novel in a Day with anything else! :wink:

Anyone else excited for this Saturday?!?

Anyone else surprised by how little disruption Jaysen’s been this year!?!

I’m trying to BEHAVE!!! I can still be a pest if you’d like.

I’m actually nervous. Not sure why. I think the recent changes in my day to day may be contributing. That said, BRING IT!

Rum acquisition is happening today.

What’s the plot this year?

You don’t wanna know!! It’s full of holes. :frowning:
Be careful y’ don’t fall down one.
Vic

I am, actually — more than a little.

I’ve bought an “infinite monkeys” t-shirt to wear and Scrivener is warmed up and ready.

It’s a weird feeling knowing that in a few days I’ll be introduced to a set of characters and be working with a team of strangers to bring those characters to life and through some ordeal. What a fun thing to able to do!

I’m beaming gratitude in your general direction already, pigfender.

_
C
G

Stoked as a coal scuttle and lookin’ for fire.

gr

Fixed it for you

Thanks for having me!

3-4-5f.png

Heya! I’m in. :wink:

Much bettererish