Novel-in-a-Day 1* - SPECIAL TENTH ANNIVERSARY EDITION

With a suitcase full of wine.

3 Likes

And perhaps this is also where the thumbscrews come in and certain parties discover the hard way just what a pigfender is.

What’s the missing chapter, can some of us of us bash out a quick couple of paragraphs post here and you can can chose?
That’s got to be slightly better than the actual briefing ?

Thanks for the offer. We’ve still got a bit of time and I’m still hoping to get at least one submission for all chapters. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

N’ah, I’m always lovely.

Real life sometimes happens, unfortunately. I’d just rather know that people aren’t going to submit rather than wait for them to miss the 24hr window hard stop before I can get compiling!

2 Likes

You’re compiling whilst answering forum queries.
Blimey impressed :grinning:

1 Like

Hello
Where can I download our 10 th anniversary version.
I can’t really manage zip files
Wasn’t able to read the old version of the dark because I couldn’t download it

Help!
Would like to read our version of the dark

There is still around an hour before the finale, I think. So hang out for a bit longer!

There should be PDF, ePub and Kindle downloads.

2 Likes

It’s not ready yet !
Rog normally posts the final novel in several formats. Can you read .pdf .?

1 Like

What was your brief amber ? I had to do interview with Michael where he tells them why he set fire to the holiday cottage.

Mine was much earlier. I had Michael’s family, where it was basically a fishing expedition by Scott, looking to see if the past held any clues, and everything was still speculation. I decided to tell it from the family’s POV though.

2 Likes

Hello,
Yes, I can read pdf

Ok,
I think I got the time zones mixed up :slightly_smiling_face:

goodness me, that could go down all sorts of avenues, that would give me analysis paralysis

You look be able to see a pdf version of the finished book I should think

1 Like

Hello
Yes, I should be able to download the PDF. I have completed NIAD before. I managed then to download to ‘ Books’ which is a nice way to read the NIAD book.
Zip files don’t work for everyone.

On another note oI do hope that all the chapters did come in in the end ie the 6 that were missing.

Exactly – all three formats will be available - hopefully very soon!

2 Likes

Still missing, I’m afraid.
(I guess we’ll have to have new rules for the October event)

…that would give me analysis paralysis

Funnily enough, Michael’s sister suffers from a healthy dollop of that, in my timeline. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:open_mouth: Spoiler!!! LOL I think I had to have had one of the first chaps. I had DS Scott wondering if the only survivor started the fire.