Novel-in-a-Day 4.0: Live Free or NiaD

Sounds like a fun challenge. Sign me up! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

And I’ve always been a leftist.

Maybe “expectation” needs to visit the gym more often. :wink:

One final contribution to the day’s activities. I went out and bought a lovely outfit for the event. It’s a nice suit. Have a great night all.

Pigfender,

I’m in! What’ll it be. Five-Card Stud or Texas Hold’em? I’ve read the house rules. Waiting for you to deal.

( Looking forward to the event. Should be a hoot.)

But how can the left side be the right side? … Oh hang on, if you drive in the UK, the left side is the right side …

Now I’m confused …

:unamused:

Mr X

Are you still accepting participants? This seems fun and I want to play a part, but at the same time it’s a bit (okay a lot) scary in so many ways so I’m torn… You should take me in and put my name on that list before I change my mind and back out so I can’t back out… and I seem to be rambling… oh dear… :blush:

That makes you perfect for the job!

I’m sure Piggy will find the perfect chapter and place for you.

There ain’t nuthin’ but perfect chapters. :wink:
If you’ve expressed an interest here but your name isn’t on the list on the first page of the thread yet, check your forum messages! Oh, and welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Also, when did ‘Piggy’ become a thing?

Several months ago. Weren’t you paying attention?

I thought I made it up on the spot for my suggestion of the ‘Piggy awards’ further up the thread. It was going to be my gift to you this year.

But apparently everyone else got there first.

I guess I will have to try harder.

Matt

There was a reference to a frog, a pink and white dress, and outer space. But that could have just been too much pizza and a dream…

Could’ve been. Especially if there were anchovies on the pizza.

Joy!

First reference to you as such in MY posting is here. Fourth of April 2012. You may be suffering from “old man memory disease”. That or you are taking the right approach to my posts… ignoring them.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, back in the good old days when I was actually helpful on the forum. :smiley:

Don't forget: this year we are making multiple copies of the book (we already have more than the normal 25 participants), so by all means invite your writing pals to take part!

Hmmm… the FAQs post seems to have done the trick this year. Everyone knows exactly what they’re letting themselves in for and have no questions at all.

Cool.

I’m in, but it was a close thing. Until I untangled the time difference, it appeared to be a choice between NiaD and going to this: thebeggarscarnivale.com/

Unfortunately for the rest of the literary community, the timing worked out. :neutral_face:

21 DAYS
22 HOURS
1 MINUTE
10 SECONDS

TOO LONG!

Welcome back RDG! You’d have hated to have missed it!

I don’t know… it’s ticking down pretty quickly from my perspective! ;

I’ve been trying to help. Stop rejecting my “other-thread-suggestions” and I can guarantee one chapter turned in early!