Novel-in-a-Day 5: Go Set A NiaD

Okay, it’s here. Over eager, sorry!

Yay! Got mine now, thank you! x

I’ve now sent everybody’s briefing pack TWICE from two different email addresses.

If yours still hasn’t arrived in, say, another 15 minutes then let me know and I’ll try again!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Received.

Hi!

Let the games begin! :slight_smile:

Well, here I am, sitting in London, it’s 00:19 and mine still hasn’t arrived … Does having a handle beginning with X mean it’ll be slower?

Mr X

I think it’s just my poor overloaded internet trying to upload 55 emails with attachments all at the same time. Should be with you soon Mr X!

Obviously it does … it’s arrived now!

I hardly dare open it! :confused:

Mr X

Message received loud and clear. Taking a moment to review the packet and organize the principals. Sounds like a rollicking good time ahead. I will check in again when I get stymied. I hope I will find others in a similar boat. We will be able to take comfort in our shared misery.

My pack has dropped. Opening now…

To paraphrase Indiana Jones:

“A Western? Why’d it have to be a WESTERN?”

Checking in. Gonna try to finish tonight. It’s 18:43 my time.

Do we know sexual orientations for the un-attached characters in the pack?

Because it was next! :smiley:

Nope.

Just received the 2nd (or maybe it was the first?) copy of the email briefing. If it was the first, I’m very glad you sent it twice!

Thanks!! :smiley:

Is it a bad sign when the first thing my browser wants to do after opening the pkt is to download an extension?

I was a little thrown at first by the receipt of two like packets from two different email addie’s.

Starting the timer for the first volley - prep and scrub.

“Use British English if you can …” For a Western? :smiley:

OKAY, props to rdale for spotting my first mistake. YOU SHOULD ALL HAVE A COPY OF THE MARSHAL’S OFFICE FLOORPAN.

I’ll email everyone a copy, but it’s here as well:

MARSHAL’S OFFICE AND JAIL
Located on the north side of Fremont Avenue, between 3rd and 4th Streets.
Jail.jpg

Are there any windows in the Jail/Marshall’s office building?

No, there are no windows, but there is a back door which goes to a shared backlot to other buildings on Fremont that do have windows.

Is it okay to have a space ship in it? (I’m thinking of calling it “Serenity”)?

Did I forget to put the spaceship floorpan in as well…? :open_mouth:
:smiley: