Novel-in-a-Day 9

My wife and I are working up to our annual bet on genre! Because I’ve sussed you are planning to throw us for a loop this year, I am adding in an outsmarter to my decision matrix. See, I figure this time I should figure to pick something I would never figure to pick. Only problem is now my decider is turning up nil. Go figure! Notwithstanding, I continue undaunted.

I quit.

Yay! Welcome back!
FOUR MORE PARTICIPANTS NEEDED or we’ll cancel and make everyone sad. :cry:

Encourage your friends and casual associates to take part! Buy a tshirt and wear it in public. Don’t forget to tell everyone who asks you about your cool tshirt* how you earned it!

• this tends to happen to me in bookshops, which is another thing that the kindle store can’t replicate.

Also – apparently travel mugs are a thing now. Should we make those available?

If it’s any help, I personally guarantee that this year’s genre will be either be people’s favourite genre ever or their least favourite or somewhere between the two!

That’s not fair! I just ordered more RUM! and paid for overnight delivery…

I would like to participate!

Hi Cdelaine! Great! I’ve sent you a private forum message with the next steps!

I haven’t done a NIAD before, but I hear great things. I’m definitely interested!

I’m interested in participating!

Monadica, StephH, welcome to the forum! I’ve sent you a private forum message with the next steps!

I’d like to contribute again! Thanks for organizing/plotting! :smiley:

Excellent! Great to have you back!

Count me in! Looking forward to it!

Welcome to the forum, IceBat! I’ve sent you a private forum message with the next steps!

I’d love to participate! :slight_smile:

Hi there Calkate - great news! I’ve sent you a forum message with the next steps!

HEY EVERYONE! There’s a growing list of first time participants signing up but then never checking their forum messages and so not following through on the next steps!

Please make sure you sign up to the forum with an email you actually check! We do need to confirm a few things before we can add you to the list so please check your messages! I don’t want you to miss out!

Please add me as a registered writer. This sounds like great fun!

Hey shrumpkin. Thanks for signing up! I’ve sent you a forum message with the next steps.

We now have 48 confirmed participants, so Novel in a Day will be going ahead!

(Don’t let that stop you encouraging others to take part though - there’s plenty more room!)

Yo picnic shoulder! When to we start drinking in preparation? I told the boss I was already a couple weeks behind but she says i need a note from someone before she believes me.

Terrific! Enough for a tailgate party, Mr. Fender.

I’m in Rog!