Novel-in-a-Day XI - the undecaNiaD

And sent… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hope it’s up to snuff…

All done! Now it’s time to tackle that bottle with greater aggression, and wait for the reading to begin.

Done, dusted, and in before deadline!
Happy days. :grinning:

Finished with 15 minutes to spare. Now it’s time to focus on work later today…but a fun time was had by moi :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sent! That’s a relief (hoping there were not too many mistakes left in it!)

Holy shit. :rofl: 3,949 sent with two minutes to spare. Nothing like cutting it close!

3 Likes

Under the wire is still under the wire…Welcome to the finish line

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Poor Mario Van Peebles!

Hey @SheilaWrote - I couldn’t open the file you sent over. Can you try sending over the text copied into the body of an email, please?

done, sorry for the delay. I couldn’t get away from my laptop fast enough.

1 Like

Thanks - received safe and sound now!

1 Like

Great name for a band.

4 Likes

Submitted only 30 mins late. But maybe I could be the first to late submit?? Came in at 2285.

Now what am I supposed to do with all this tactical gear?

Oh, and while I usually end up with some new credential from researching for these crazy books, in this case I can neither confirm nor deny any connection to any elite force of any kind.

I write to you now from a safe house under an assumed name.

3 Likes

Has everyone collapsed in a heap of relief?

2 Likes

Didn’t hit the word limit, but it was only a dialogue scene, so I guess it was just a movie script style.

Had to improvise on “The Plan” a little bit without any information of what the actual plan will be, so had to keep it to “we will work on that some more”. Also, hope Morgan actually has some part in it, cause I promised him he would…

1 Like

A shot of Jagermeister and “I left my home” Drill Sergeant DePalo X The Kiffness - I Left My Home (Live Looping Cadence Remix) - YouTube

1 Like

In. An hour an 10 mins over, but I’m cutting myself some slack as a Novel in a day virgin. In fact, a writing anything approaching a chapter in a day, virgin. Normal pace is more like 500 words in a year. I’m bloody exhausted. But pleased. Thanks, everyone.

4 Likes

Well done now chill with glass wine

2 Likes

Oh if only. On nightclub pick-up duty for teenagers. Literally, no rest for the wicked. Drink a few for me :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Nissan Micra… horrible Chelsea Tractor…

1 Like