Our Three Word Pirate Story....

in a tub

leaving for home[size=200].[/size]<----this thing, wock, is a period or full stop. Do you use them in Fayetteville, North Carolina? If not, here`s some to practice with :slight_smile: [size=200]…[/size]
In the meantime:

arrubba dub dub.[size=50]<------------ full stop wock[/size]

Ignoring the tub,

[size=125]I call foul!![/size]
[size=85]vic-k you should not be editing past post in such a way as to make the talk of thongs out of context. You had guano-butt all excited by bringing them up but took them away from him. Not nice. Not nice at all.[/size]

Jacqi reprimanded stumpy

• or did she?
    :wink:
    (Help! If I’m gonna reprimand someone, I gotta know why, and it’s gotta be serious! :open_mouth: )

Please refer to SB2: BUG: Edit Scrivenings font change not possible

Consider the legal implications…

[size=85]

[/size]

Thongs were getting out of hand with thongs, and, as alluded to, by our lovely Learned Counsellor, thongs are a little passé. Whereas, on the other hand, ‘Peekaboo Jockstraps’ are definitely…risqué…are they not? :smiling_imp:

back to the thread…

The Kraken awoke

five Elder Gods

[size=50]well it’s about time we injected a new stereotype into this story, don’cha think?[/size]

[size=85]

[/size]
[size=85] [size=85]Jeeeezzz! That`s all we need: Lovecraftian weirdoes adding to the melange of Pirates and Vikings prancing about with gay abandon, wearing chiffon blouses and peekaboo jockstrap, and accosting all strangers with, “Hello sailor!” Not to mention a hungry giant sea monster.
[/size]
and devoured them.

Digesting these, he

belched loudly and

caused tidal waves

that imperiled everyone

who were tub-less

[size=50](hehe now see if you were wearing a peekabo jockstrap or tiger striped styrofoam thong then the tidal wave would have no efect on you… or if you could fly :slight_smile:[/size]

and thus forlorn.

The Captain, however,

rubber ducky in

hand, jumped overboard.

It has since

been confirmed, that