Over 500!

Just noticed you’ve tipped the 500 mark for registered users on the forum. VERY cool!

anyway to get some stats on downloads or licenses purchased? Would be interesting to see :slight_smile:

Prior to the release of 101, I periodically visited VersionTracker and MucUpdate and counted just over 4,000 downloads. Since the release of 101, however, the stats start getting muddy — who knows whether a 101 download is new or an update?

Keith probably has a better track on it, but I’m sure it’s a little murky even for him.

Anyway, I find I’m oddly emotionally invested in Scriv and Kieth’s success. Scivener rules!

Tim

Let’s just say that I am flabbergasted by the number of customers I have had since the release of 1.0. :slight_smile: I seriously expected that I would get about 20-odd in the first few weeks, and maybe get a couple of hundred as time went on. Der… Scrivener now has over 1,000 registered users. :slight_smile:
All the best,
Keith

Woo hoo!

Keith, you may have to fasten your seatbelt because it would not surprise me if the registration rate continues to increase for a while. It most certainly will increase if another yet-another-sterling-review in the mags appears.

Dave

Dear Mr. UK Tax Man: Keith doesn’t mean it. He really has not earned 35k in the last few weeks. He has illusions of grandeur and way too few quid in the bank. Ignore his ravings. Direct your attention to Harold Pinter, instead.

Ha!

Dave

Ahem, yes, quite. :slight_smile: Dang tax man. And eSellerate get 15%, of course… :slight_smile:

That’s one huge chunk! What does Kagi charge?

Barkeep! Drinks all around. On Keith…

Hope the number just keeps on growing.

—m.

I recall a time when Keith mentioned the net proceeds from one license would be enough to have a pint or two at the pub.

Dude, that’s a lot of beer.

Hic

Another Milestone: Google’s number 1 search result for “Scrivener” is this site. Poor Bartleby.