Print to 4x6 index card layout from Corkboard

It would be fantastic to be able to print to 4x6 index cards from the Corkboard view. Currently, as far as I can tell, the only way to print to index cards in bulk is in 3x5 (i.e. printing onto Avery card stock).

I don’t have any 4x6 index cards to hand, so I can’t test this, but… I think the following should work in theory.

1. cmd-shift-p (page setup).

2. Choose Page Attributes in the dropdown list, then change Paper Size to 4x6 and the orientation to Landscape.

3. Choose Scrivener in the dropdown list at the top, then Index Cards, to make sure you’re printing everything you want. Click OK when you’re finished.

4. Cmd-p to print them out.

The screenshot shows the result of the process – this is one of five cards. And yes, I do need more ink.

Basically, you’re the first panel of Page Setup tells you what to print on in the normal Mac way, the second lets you tell Scrivener what to print.

Sorry if I’ve misunderstood what you’re after.

When I use your workaround,it just prints the card with the corner printer cut guidelines to reduce it to a 3x5. I have tried auto expand to size and that didn’t work either.