Printing out only half a line

Hi. Since upgrading to Scrivener 3, whenever I print anything out it will chop the last line in half and print the bottom of that line on the next page. It does this on every page. Sometimes its just the descenders. and these turn up at the top of the next page.
I have tried changing margins. I have tried print preview first. I have compiled. I have tried changing font size/style too but this defeats the object when wanting to print something out in a specific font etc.
The old version of Scrivener never had this problem. It’s making me grumpy because I cant work out what I need to do!
Please, anyone, why is this happening and how can I fix it?
I did read something about PDF’s but I want to use Scrivener as it is without having to start faffing about converting files, (also if this is the case then what is the point of having print options in Scrivener? -see, told you it was making me grumpy!)
Hope someone can help.
Thank you!

I tend to have the same problem as well. As long as I choose “Print Current Document”, it doesn’t happen, but if I compile to print part of the current work in progress, it happens, and I haven’t figured out how to fix it.

This can happen if the margins are set outside the area that your printer can physically print.

I have changed the margins. It still happens.

I have tried to send pictures but it wont let me. It says; Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.
I have tried to send them on a word document and it says;
Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, heic, heif, zip, scap, scrivtemplate, scrformat, 7z, gz, scrtypes).
The pictures were jpeg so I don’t understand.

The forum limits what new users can post.

Please open a support ticket, here: