Problems with Compiling to PdF

Okay. So I have a document I’ve been using awhile, but when I compile it into a PDF format it makes the spaces between paragraphs extra big. However, I’ve tried creating a new document and when I export to a PDF everything is exactly how it looked on scrivener. So, I think there must be some setting on this old doc that is causing this but I have no idea what it is. Also, it will sometimes change the font to what looks to be Courier New.

The settings were double spaced, .5 indent, I click enter once to start a new paragraph. I don’t know what could be causing this. I’ve attached pictures of the old document and results. I got the font to not change to Courier New by selecting all, putting in Times New Roman (again) and compiling again.