Request for help from Scrivener staff

kewms, as you suspected, I was clicking on the blue-squared icon, not the red-circled one. D’oh!

(At first I thought, no, the header doesn’t change colour, but now I realise it’s only the name of the individual document that changes.)

So now my only problem is that the original project I was having trouble with - which I’ve put in Dropbox for Scrivener staff but they don’t seem to have picked it up - is immense, and has all these huge Notes files as part of the project if you use BBedit or another such editor to look inside.

Hey, great!!

I like the POOEE concept. Your own?

Please check your junk mail folder. I didn’t personally respond to your message, but we’re pretty caught up on the Mac support queue at the moment. It’s possible that we’ve responded and the email was misrouted.

If you can’t find it, please PM me with the subject line and/or the sending email address you used and I’ll try to investigate further from our end of things.

Katherine

Not mine and not pigfenders either. I think that you must have been looking at Rog’s nice post on How to Plot. I am not sure where the POOEE idea comes from, but it (and its acronym) I have seen elsewhere. I found a number of the ways pigfender thinks about plotting provokative and useful and duly wrote them down.

Thanks, Katherine. I had checked my junk mail folder regularly with no result.

Sorry to have been impatient - I was absolutely terrified that this was a virus that would spread from one project to another. I’m still nervous about the behaviour of this strangely bloated project, which appears to be the reason that my computer backups have been taking three days at a time.

A reply came from Jeff last night, and I’ve replied to that, and am hopefully awaiting his sorting this out, if possible.