Sad

According to at least one credible source, George Lucas himself says Boba Fett escaped. No greater authority than the man himself.
Here’s one explanation (in Lego) for how Boba Fett survived
If you don’t want to read the full story (with detailed lego pictures), click here for one of the many summaries.

Actually, 2 and 3 work fairly well if you just drop 1 on the cutting room floor. Unfortunately, that leaves out Qui-Gon, but if you then watch them in the order of 4, 5, 2, 3, 6, then 2 and 3 become the flashback to how Vader got so screwed up and the overall story hangs together much better. The parallels between Luke and Vader get punched up, with both of them suffering a certain level of betrayal from a father-type figure and responding to it in different ways.

Yes, exactly. Like I said before, there was a fan edit of all three prequels floating around that cut out A LOT of stuff, leaving only the truly important pieces that really give you insight into the character and the original “sequels”. Not sure what the name of it was or where I saw it, it’s probably on Youtube now.

Cute.

But back to the op’s problem. Your problems do not sound right for it being just a resolution problem. Did you say the installer was missing text? That’s not normal. That’s not a bug, that’s an OS problem. What do you do mostly with your PC, if I may ask? Are any other apps having issues, like Word, Outlook, Chrome? Chrome is the only app I’ve ever had serious problems with display, and I found a setting to fix the font sizing.

I have Windows 10 and a WUXGA monitor from a few years back which is higher than most even today at 1920x1200 (although 3k and 4k screens are becoming more common now). I have the Windows UI set to exactly where I want it. You might try changing the settings on yours by going here:

Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display

I made these changes with Windows 7 before upgrading to 10 and it looks the same now as it did then, so this isn’t just a Windows 10 issue.