Scapple for Windows Now Available!

Hello all,

We are very pleased to announce that Scapple for Windows is now available for purchase for $14.99. A 30-day free trial is also available.

Scapple is Literature & Latte’s new, easy-to-use tool for getting ideas down as quickly as possible and making connections between them. It isn’t exactly mind-mapping software–it’s more like a freeform text editor that allows you to make notes anywhere on the page and to connect them using straight dotted lines or arrows. If you’ve ever scribbled down ideas all over a piece of paper and drawn lines between related thoughts, then you already know what Scapple does.

Creating notes is as easy as double-clicking anywhere on the canvas and then typing; making connections between ideas is as painless as dragging and dropping one note onto another. Notes can be dragged from Scapple into Scrivener, too.

Scapple’s product page can be found here:

literatureandlatte.com/scapple.php

Scapple is also available for the Mac.

Thanks to everyone who helped out by reporting bugs and issues during the beta testing period. (If you did try out the beta, we recommend fully uninstalling the beta version before installing the release version.)

Happy scappling!

All the best,
Keith

I’m wondering if my problem was because I did not uninstall the beta
I bought scapple put in the license thinking I could update it from the program but the update link did NOT work
so I downloaded the 1.0,installed. Program then asked for the license and then the activation
does that mean it counts as two activated programs?

if so, should I uninstall & try again?

Seems to be working fine

P.S. Enjoyed listening to your interview with Brett Terpstra. As you mentioned that you read Sci Fi, have you read Paolo Bacigalupi’s WINDUP GIRL?

Right, the beta version used some different code and was not intended to be updated via the auto-update (there isn’t even a “1.0” update version for it to download :wink:); everyone needs to download 1.0 in full and install that, preferably after uninstalling the beta version just for the cleanest install, though you’re not very likely to run into problems just from skipping that step.

No need to uninstall and reinstall now or do anything else with the registration and activation–you should be all set! Thanks for purchasing!

woo am happy will buy this today thank you

thanks

Can you explain the educational scrapple is it the same? its just my husband teaches maths and I also work in the school and wondered if this would be appropriate to buy?

Yes, the education version is identical, it’s just priced a little cheaper for those who work in education such as yourself. :slight_smile:

All the best,
Keith

Brilliant :slight_smile: