When trying to scroll up to the top of the document, Scapple resets the focus back to the middle of the document. Here is the VID of the problem youtu.be/7K59apl896w
I’m unable to reproduce this out of the box. I’ve tried to replicate your working environment as best I can, based on the clues in the video. It looks like:
- You are using Full Screen mode.
- The footer bar is visible.
- You have the zoom setting to around half of the maximum.
What I can’t tell are:
- How big is the board itself? I can see roughly how big it is vertically, but what about horizontally?
- What method is being used to scroll: mouse wheel, track pad, scrollbar, PgUp key?
What might help: if you start from a simple test board, adding a few widely separated notes so that there is some material to scroll (this is what I did), do you observe the problem? If not, what does it take, as you gradually add elements from the problematic board, to cause it to trigger?