Scrivener Styles with LaTeX wish list

My project is now approaching a thousand pages and over 45 minutes to compile. I’ve had to cleve the Scrivener+LaTeX project into two parts: a main + testing project. As I add Styles to the testing project, it would be useful if there were a way to copy Scrivener Styles from one project to another.

Scrivener Styles are a godsend when using LaTeX, as macros help avoid having to type out all the code necessary for the many Style objects I’ve created. I’m up to about 150 Styles (see below), and add one or two each week as I identify new opportunities to implement a Scrivener+LaTeX Style. On average, I apply one or more Scrivener Styles almost every few minutes while writing.

More later …

Thanks for reading,
scrive
:thinking:

You mean like… the “Import Styles” (from other projects) function? (Format / Styles menu, see manual 15.6.6)

1 Like

Hi November_Sierra,

Appears to work beautifully … very powerful, particularly with respect to Styles formatting.

As an aside, it appears Scrivener won’t allow the copying of formats from one project to another using the image and image buttons.

Thank you,
scrive
:thinking:

1 Like