Scrivener Version Upgrade Inquiry and Activation Code Issue

Dear Scrivener Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with upgrading my Scrivener software from version 1 to version 3. Recently, I encountered a pop-up message that displayed an activation code, which is as follows: “SCRWIN001-----****.” Unfortunately, I am unsure of how to proceed with the upgrade and activation using this code.

I have been a dedicated user of Scrivener for a long time, and I am eager to benefit from the new features and improvements offered in version 3. However, I have encountered this issue, and it is preventing me from enjoying the enhanced functionality.

Could you please provide guidance on how to use the activation code mentioned above to complete the upgrade process successfully? Any instructions or assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

If you require any additional information from me, such as my current license details or any other relevant information, please do not hesitate to ask. I am committed to resolving this matter and ensuring that my Scrivener software is up to date.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your response and a swift resolution to this issue.

Sincerely,

Scrivwin001***** is a Windows Scrivener 1 license key. You’ll need an upgraded license for Scrivener 3. Instructions for obtaining one are here: