Section word count goals

Hi there, I recently set up incremental scene, chapter and section goals for my WIP with much help from previous threads on this forum. But the progress bars for chapter and section goals show up as empty. I see this is because the ‘number of words’ heading (Anzahl Wörter) shows as zero for all chapters and sections with only scenes showing the proper word count.

I want to be able to collapse line items into their overall chapters and sections and still see the progress bars without having to manually check the actual word count against the goal word count. (Interestingly, my last section shows 19 words in the ‘number of words’ section but I don’t know where from. I just checked it and that section is just filled with scene note cards, no actual text.) Is there a way to do this? Or have I done something wrong? Any help would be appreciated!

Hannah

This should be posted in the appropriate Windows forum. This forum is for:

and note:

:slight_smile:

Mark

Thanks for letting me know, the section headings are not particularly intuitive. Could you tell me how to delete this post? I can’t see any buttons or options for that.

I don’t think you can, but I wouldn’t worry about it

:slight_smile:

Mark