My manuscript target works as normal, but suddenly my session target won’t update. Writing time is set to every day, I’ve tried turning on and off the compile options, but when I’m adding words, manuscript target moves but session target stays at 0, I tried quitting and re-opening scrivener, and I tried waiting a day (it happened yesterday and it’s still happening today) and it’s not working. It’s very frustrating, the session target is where I keep track of my word count every day.
Screenshots of current and settings:
Screenshots of when I add words, session target doesn’t move but manuscript target does: i.imgur.com/JCGUbXJ.png