I have been using every available beta version of Scrivener 3.0 for Windows since the start of the beta program.
On the last couple of releases, I’ve noticed that when I select another text file in the binder, Scrivener takes an unusually long amount of time to display the selected text file in the editor, sometimes 6 or 7 seconds. I’m on a Win 10 Intel i7 with 32GB of Ram, and switching between files used to be much faster, often instantaneous.
I’ve also noticed that when I select another text file in the binder, the I-beam cursor becomes an arrow, and remains an arrow even when I click inside the editor. I have to click outside the editor (inside the inspector, or inside the second editor when I’m on a split-screen) for the cursor to become an I-beam cursor again.