Statistics showing in symbols, not numbers

I have a new computer running Windows 11. Upon reloading Scrivener 3 there’s an issue with the font for the statistics. No other fonts are affected except on the About Scrivener page. Notice the date: Version: 3.1.1.0 (1463331) 64-bit - ٠٣ Nov ٢٠٢١

I don’t know if this is a Windows/system issue or just Scrivener. Any suggestions are welcome.

Are no other dates in the software showing that way? A place you can check is the Metadata inspector pane, at the very top.

Thanks for the suggestion, Amber. Problem was solved in August, but I forgot I posted here, and should have returned to post the solution. Once the anomaly showed up in one other program, I realize it was a Windows, not Scrivener setting. It took a lot of looking but I finally discovered I had a non-English format clicked in the “Standard digits” setting in my new Windows 11. Found with a search in Settings for “language”, then Administrative language settings/Formats/Additional settings.

1 Like

Glad to hear you got it sorted out. The software does indeed check the system for date and other localisation settings, so that makes sense.