Synchronise scrivener - between iPhone XR and PC / Mac

If I buy scrivener for both PC and MacBook Pro, is it possible to synchronise them?

And, I already have buy scrivener for my iPhone XR. Is it possible to synchronise iPhone and MacBook Pro/Pc…?

Information about synchronizing between iOS and PC/Mac can be found here:
scrivener.tenderapp.com/help/kb … g-with-ios

Synchronizing between the Mac and Windows versions is problematic at the moment because they use different project formats. That issue will be resolved with the release of Windows Scrivener 3, currently in beta testing.

Katherine

1 Like

Excellent. Is there any way to be notified when this occurs? I currently have Scrivener on my iPad and iPhone, but want to purchase it for my PC for the additional features.

Hi julialc1, and welcome to the forum.

Scrivener 3 for Windows was released in March 2021.

I recommend taking advantage of our 30-day trial period to test out a fully functional copy of Scrivener on your computer.

And, to be clear, that trial period is for 30 non-consecutive days. That is, if you use Scrivener every day, the trial lasts 30 days; if you use it only two days a week, it lasts fifteen weeks.

You can download Scrivener 3 for Windows from our main downloads webpage.

The posts you are referring to date from 2019 while Scrivener for Windows was version 1, whereas the Mac was version 3.! Scrivener 3 for Windows synchronises perfectly well, though you need to be aware of things like fonts.

:slight_smile:

Mark