Theme Generator for Scrivener 3

I put together this little theme generator for anyone with the same version of Scrivener as I have.

You have six base versions that you can tweak from, or you can completely randomize the theme. Below you can adjust to your heart’s desire. “Polished” is eye friendly combinations, where “At your own risk” is with the safeguards off.

You can download the theme it creates and import as normal.

This supports both Light and Dark Themes.

*moved to Netlify for hosting

*Added support for MacOS

Scrivener Themes

10 Likes

Will this work on Mac?

Simple answer, “No”, I should think, as the two systems are different with Widows appearance having been programmed by the team, whereas much of MacOS appearance is down to the OS!

:grin:
Mark

2 Likes

I’m working on something.

I have a new version uploaded on Netlify, follow the link. It has a beta for the MacOS version. I am unable to test it. If someone wants to try it out and let me know.

3 Likes

I’ve checked it out on both Windows and Mac and it appears to work just fine on both.

In the words of an old English sitcom.

”You’ve done very well!”

4 Likes

This is such an awesome tool! I can already tell I’ll be spending so much time using it to change my Scrivener theme.

Thanks a lot for sharing it, and for the great work!

1 Like