TOC compiling problem

I started out on iOS, but moved on to Windows as well. I hadn’t updated my profile in quite some time. I’ve taken care of it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Mmm… tried it once again, but still only page 2’s in the PDF. Like I said, it’s as if the ToC references to itself. I’d be grateful if anybody can point me in the right direction.

… and this is the Mac part of the forum. You’d be more likely to get good answers if you ask Windows users and not Mac users.

Hah, my bad. Came here just by Googling for a solution to the ToC-problem.
Still, if you see any solution I’d appreciate it.

As I said, I have never had any problems compiling to pdf with the Mac version,

Thanks for your replies, lunk.
At least I have the RTF to work with for now.

Even if it’s the Mac forum, I thought it good to let you know it seems I’ve solved my problem here. I read it in another thread, but it didn’t seem to work at first. Now it does for some reason (I probably did something wrong myself the first time :blush: )

When you go to Tools > Options > Import/Export > Export Converters > With PDF choose Microsoft Office instead of Scrivener, and you’re good to go.

Now let’s turn off our machines and enjoy the lovely weather Europe is having :smiley:

Hi ,

I have exactly the same issue.
I have the scrivener windows version 2.9.9.6 beta (may 26, 2020) and i think that is a program bug pending to solve.

As a workarround, i forget use the TOC of Scrivener, and i will compile to word and use the index functionallity.

Best regards,
Antonio

Post this in the Windows Beta Testing forum. This has nothing to do with Mac and the Windows developers won’t see it here.

This is nothing to do with Mac. Anyone who uses Windows as well will be looking in the Windows forum … mind you, that said, so many people don’t seem to know which forum they are in!

Now let’s turn off our machines and enjoy the lovely weather Europe is having :smiley:
[/quote]
Let’s hope the good weather is coming back to the UK!

:slight_smile:

Mark

I have followed the instructions and Copy Special - Copy Documents as TOC for all Folders and Text Files that I want to include. I paste them into the Contents page. So far so good, but what get is for all referenced pages it shows 1 even though the file is actually 27 pages.

I am using the Windows verison,

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Phil

Windows topic moved to Windows forum. – Katherine