Tools for tense changes

Is there any recommendations for tools that can identify changes in tense. I seem to shift from present to past a lot, I have PWA but it doesn’t do it.



Thread moved to more appropriate forum.

In English, at least, I believe PWA is pretty much the gold standard. If they can’t do it, probably no one can.