UI Scaling issue

When I open Scrivener the text and OK/Cancel buttons on the standard Windows pop-up (about the expiration date of the current beta) is very tiny. After I click OK the rest of the interface is similarly sized. It’s about 50% scale I estimate.

I tried to reset the program to default settings, I changed the Windows scale (in the Display page of Settings) to 100%. Everything else is fine, including File Explorer. Just scrivener starts up in like 50% scale of everything. I rebooted, but it’s still the same. It never happened in the previous beta. I don’t know how to fix it. I don’t know if it’s a bug of Scrivener, of if I’ve messed something up.

Hope you can fix it, and keep up the good work!

Edit: I solved it, but it’s still a noteworthy bug I think. It’s quite hard to explain though.

I have 2 screens, the left one is on 100% scale in Windows Settings/Display, the right one is at 150% because I use that on my television.

I had my right screen (150%) as primary monitor, because I wanted programs to start there. Yet Scrivener remembered to load on the left (100%) screen anyway.

When I load Scrivener on my 100% scale screen when the other screen is the primary one it loads in very small UI scale for some reason. After I made my left 100% screen primary Scrivener loaded correctly.

Hope you understand what I’m trying to explain.