Very (very) minor point: Tutorial Project Settings Formatting override not set

This is wholly and utterly insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but I thought I’d mention it as it caused me a few moments of bafflement before I recognised what was happening, in case it helps anyone who’s also noticed it and wondered why.

On the Mac the Tutorial has the Project Settings Formatting override set so it always uses Palatino on creation, rather than whatever odd font I’ve been playing with. The Windows version doesn’t have that set, so it’s displayed in the general preference settings. (I noticed this when it appeared in Courier Prime…).

Of course, this won’t be a problem for most people who only create the Tutorial before they start messing around with preferences, and I know you’ll be producing new versions of the document for release, where it would be picked up, but just in case…

The Tutorial project is indeed under heavy development. The current one is a very old version, which does not reflect all the features, but only the basics. Please, stay with us and you will see a flashy new tutorial in some of the following versions. Thank you for reporting this!