Vic-k and a three word story

, three cockatoos, and

, a plethora of

emus schmeemoos… pfffrrrrtt!!

dingbats, wotnots, wazzocks

, wannabe wallabies walnuts

[color=red]really? that actually hurt my eyes. we’ve come to expect … nothing different from you now that I think about it.

and Belinda’s balloons.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

“Where is this thread heading?” I ask myself–frequently–

Complementing a person on their outstanding command of language, oft times spurs them on to greater height, however there are those, for whom praise serves only to encourage a greater and deeper dredging of the murkiest depths… thus, the witty& clever ‘emu late’, leads us to ‘Bellinda’s balloons’ :frowning:

Mum-n-Maud chose a

full-frontal assault

bedazzling the audience

, spraying cherry emu-lsion

[size=85]Belinda is not the sort of woman you can ignore for very long. Neither, come to think of them, are her balloons…[/size] :open_mouth:

over bewildered protestors

youtube.com/watch?v=v6Yjg_Ys89M

. Bedazzled, bewildered-n-bewitched

, the pickets soft-shoe-shuffled ( youtube.com/watch?v=bq7DGvfnr3U )

emu-lsified walnut wrappers

[color=green]Does Mr K … rise … to the occasion? or do Fluff and Floss … dominate … the session?

Young Master Numpty, your posts are becoming quite close to the knuckle, aren’t they? What with the above, and

Have a care Master Numpty, for delicate sensibilities abound aboard Scrivener.

and sang ‘Edelweiss’

. Sister Maria wandered

[color=green]Here kitty kitty. I have some fish for you right in this box…

toward Mum-n-Maud, and

proffered bondage with

packages tied-up-with-string

[color=green]I really had to go with hyphens there. Somethings shouldn’t be left to Mr K’s imagination.

. Brother Enrico appeared

Complementing a person on their outstanding command of language, oft times spurs them on to greater height, however there are those, for whom praise serves only to encourage a greater and deeper dredging of the murkiest depths… thus, the witty& clever ‘emu late’, leads us to ‘Bellinda’s balloons’ :frowning:

[size=85]For a fur-ball that continually focuses on bondage and KIWCKs, accusing me of dredging the murkiest depths is a bit ‘pots and kettles’, wouldn’t you say?[/size] :confused:

errm… no. Why would I. I’m only engaging in this… thing… because it’s there, and I take my cues from the thread as it is progressing.

before the protesters