What's the plan Mr Bacon?

There is nothing sad at all about enjoying NiaD! It’s great fun! :smiley:

No, that makes you lucky! Nobody throws a NIAD for my birthday. :cry:

gr

Wait, is this the sequel vic-k wanted?
viewtopic.php?p=166345#p166345

Yes yes yes yes yes yes! :smiley:

I don’t know if it was Jaysen’s jolly inveigaling, lunk’s catty dander, or vic-k’s f’ing flatulence that killed the NIAD, but there will be hell to pay. :imp:

Who are you paying…? :open_mouth:

Well, I think it’s fair to say that October is looking somewhat unlikely. Sorry all for the delay. I got a new job (hooray?) a very short while ago and it made for pretty awkward NiaD timing.

Am chatting to various stakeholders about alternate dates… January looks the most likely at the moment, but I hope to confirm soon.

Better ensure it doesn’t clash with the January Sales :open_mouth:

Hell. Hell to pay. Hell to pay in the person of the guilty party.

-gr

P.S. Okay, Pigfender chirped in here, but I still think someone should be sacrificed. To propitiate the NaIADs, fend off the pigs, roger the muses, tame the timorous. All that. Plus, there’s nothing like a good barbeque.

Are we looking for volunteers or nominations?

But “hell to pay” suggest that you inflict hell towards those that you pay, not that you should pay hell, the location, or am I missing something? :open_mouth:

Oh, wait, it was short for “hell of a lot of money” perhaps? If so, yes, by all means, do go ahead and pay! :smiley:

If I said

what would your interpretation be?

If grrr grrrr, goes true to form, his response will probably be along the lines of : " Vick is such a benefactory beneficiary, he’ll probably return the payment with a bonus."

He’s clearly forgotten about the requirement to support retail therapy.

Doug what you did there. Quite gregarious of you. A ray of sunshine. I assume you’re joking? People talk rubbishalot.

That’s all some of us ever talk.

OMG. To think that I should be the one to have awakened the Sleepwalker. :open_mouth: This hasn’t happened to me since Godzilla!

Congrats on the new job, piggy.

As for NiaD, I am up for it any time, and am only slightly disappointed that it didn’t fall around my birthday this year. :wink:

Was hoping for it in October, but very much understand it needs to fit in with your life. It is a gift whenever it comes.

Looking forward to it whenever.

For those that haven’t seen - we now have a date and a sign up sheet! Woohoo!