Forum or dedicated sticky thread for Themes, for each OS?

I love the new Themes feature, but I can’t seem to find any specific place to discuss them. There are some threads about themes, but they’re a bit scattered. There’s one thread about MacOS themes, but apparently they use a different file format than Windows themes?

Anyway, since people are probably going to be talking about creating and tweaking themes, not just making bug reports, I thought it would be nice to have a place to gather those posts.

I agree. Just recently upgraded from Windows 1.9 to 3 and was quickly overwhelmed by the difference; I thought maybe I botched something in the installation (running it on Linux over Wine).

Though we’re perhaps in the minority, I was happy to find other Windows 3 users dissatisfied with the change. To be sure, it is a whole lot cleaner…but I don’t know, it’s too clean. If nothing else, I appreciated the ‘textured’ buttons (and the fact that the cork board had a cork background, it’s really the small things)
Before I ramble:

1. Could you create a theme that makes it look a bit like 1.9? Or at least release the icons and picture backgrounds so that users can make it (I recall seeing someone intent on doing so)

2. Could there be a centralized page or site for the community to share themes? I know there’s already a forum thread wherein some users have started sharing them but you have to go looking for it and I don’t imagine it gets intentionally maintained.

Scrivener 3 Themes (macOS)

Scrivener 3 Themes (Windows)

You can set the background of the Corkboard to the cork texture again in File > Op­tions > Appearance > Corkboard > Corkboard background. Pick the Corkboard Texture from the drop-down list.

I’ve forgotten how the 1.9-version looks. Scrivener 3.0 Themes have a color palette and a Stylesheet that work on the 3.x code only.
What would make version 3 look like 1.9?

Hope this helps