NiaD Episode VI: Return of the NiaD

Erm… that requires quite a bit of last minute re-planning, but… ok?

'Cause you love us and we love you :slight_smile:

I KNOW?!?!

Hi! I’m from Scribophile under the same name :smiley: Thanks for explaining it to me! I think I have an idea now. (My message box in Scrib is full there :blush: )

Here’s to hoping that everything will be well (and I won’t have panic attacks on that day) :mrgreen:

Hey Luscinia! Thanks for signing up! Welcome to NiaD!

I’m in.

Yay!

Piggy,

You have a problem. I just got word from “the man” that my just finished, homebuilt boat is LEGAL for immediate use. So I’ll be doing my chapter from someplace in the salt water using reeds and fish scales to spell out the words. You’ll need to arrange for a mil-spec satellite to zoom in on the random locations where words will be left, have the operators of the satellite run everything though an OCR op, and then have them mail you the chapter. Shouldn’t be too much for a man of your talents to arrange in 24hr.

Just have them track this to find me…
IMG_4244.jpg

After taking a long time to mull it over, I’d like to make a go of this, assuming you still have room. If not, I’m on American time, so if you get an emergency message from some European saying they can’t do it, I probably won’t even look at your packet until 13:00 UTC anyway.

I’m one of the responders to the Scribophile topic.

They mean, legal, in the local kids paddling pool!!! :open_mouth: Y’ wassack!!! tch!tch! Holy Zeus!

Hey there azurarc! I’ve sent you a private message with a couple of questions. Grateful if you could respond as early as possible as I need to start getting the briefing packs together.

It’s cute that you don’t think we’ve got a satellite tracking you 24/7.
We don’t need the boat, not since you ate the saddle.

Oh heck no… She’s a food getter for the near shore reefs. Lil Bit is kind of step one to being a bit less dependent on the local butcher and fishmonger for sustenance. Smart people would have started with a garden but that takes real commitment. Kind of like remembering to sign up for NiaD and then finding ways to bail on NiaD but still do NiaD invalidating the bailing.

I think my use of the derivatives of “to bail” will be undergoing some perspective changes in the immediate future.

I price I’m willing to pay for that experience. If the heart/breathing monitor option was included in the saddle package, tell them to notify the wife should both stop while on the water. She deserves to know. She’ll want to throw a party :wink:

If it’s not too late to sign up, I’d love to be part of this. It seems like a great idea!

Hi KSWrites - time is really tight now. I’ve sent you a direct message with the next steps.

In fact there are a few of you I still need to confirm a few details with (including check you writing sample) before I can add you to the list of participants. Please check your Private Messages and get back to me as soon as possible. If I’ve not cleared by 12pm (UK time) tomorrow I sadly won’t be able to include you this time.

I’m a french-speaking(and french writing) writer in real life. But I think I’m up to this challenge! What if I could also write in english? That would make me a genious, right? :wink:

Less than a day to go…

Don’t panic. :open_mouth:

And now finally we know what happened to Jaysen’s head.

IMG_4244b.jpg

Hello,

I just saw this on Facebook and know that there might not be time for proper vetting this time around, but I’d like to give this a try.

Unfortunately most of my creative writing the past few years has been two lines at a time on FoldingStory.

I live in the rainy woods of north Florida (GMT-4) so I realize (oops! realise) that I will have to submit by 3 PM Saturday.

I have had a look through the FAQ and those conditions look fine to me.

If not this time around, then next time.

Thank you for considering this,

Kevin

My wife is mumbling a little ditty…

I may need NiaD as a recovery excuse.

I would love to participate if it is not too late.

Thanks.