NiaD X

Having lived in the East ever since I could remember — I’m not so sure about my neighbours — as a youth, I deemed anything from the West superior to Eastern-whatever. Therefore, I used to deem overseas events, real or virtual, superior to those near home. That’s why I’d signed up for certain major social media platforms.

2020 is the first year I felt no difference between us. My anticipation is mixed: (from before 2020) the awesomeness of this annual global joint-writing event + (2020-) the levelness of a level playing field called earth. Looking forward to honouring tradition, still.

Just want to let you know we were hoping to close on a great house we were buying Friday which means my Saturday would have been filled with moving, yelling at family members, and straining my back. However, we aren’t closing so the NiaD here I come!!!

So keen I cancelled a day out snorkelling with whale sharks in Oman to do it.
Please tell me it’s not too late!

Hi all

I want in!

Thanks so much for doing this yet again, Roger…Looking forward to tomorrow.

But, but . . .

News flash: Most of us have moved off-planet. Sorry, thought you knew.

Reach for the stars!

-gr

P.S. Just got back from paddling around with with a bunch of snorkeling whale sharks. (They have those here.) So, I guess I’m about ready.

I don’t know about the “most of us” you mentioned, but I wish you enough oxygen on the planet of your choice — it’s said in the GaryVee Audio Experience podcast: “Your word of mouth is my oxygen.” :smiley:

Hope I wasn’t too late :frowning:
Am I in?

YES YOU ARE!!!

YOU’RE IN TOO!

Steve Biko & SongPalmese - WELCOME, YOU’RE IN TOO!

[size=200]SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED - WE ARE COMPILING THE BRIEFING PACKS NOW![/size]

Phew, thanks!

Looking forward to it!

Oh the innocence…

Again a big thank you for all your hard work really appreciated

[attachment=0]FC84A64D-60FC-418F-B499-51C0AE075232.jpeg[/attachment]

Just waitin’ til midnight, now…

A mere two and a half hours to go…
All monkeys prepped, banana’d up and standing by (well, cavorting by).

Thanks Roger. :smiley:

Good to see you’re ready ea…
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO PIGFENDER?

This year’s for Vic.

Ummm… anyone see my dolphins? They are noticeably absent.

Hear hear! A pint to the old scallywag!