Novel-in-a-Day 4.0: Live Free or NiaD

Perhaps most readers will have an almost average intelligence and not need a footnote?

Coffee. Where’s the d*@n coffee? Back once I’ve scared up a cuppa.

On its way to you, Pigfender… 2685 words, according to Scrivener.

Finally! I’m off work and can get back to writing. :smiling_imp:

2 whiting and 1 bluefish secured for lunch/dinner.

Now where was I.

“Journo” I have heard and ends with ‘o’ etc, so might tick a few boxes?

“All sea urchins search for food”, I believe

I am so tempted to see if a glass of wine will help, sitting here with music blaring in both ears and about 900 words written :frowning:

OK done and posted. Around 1700 words put together in approximately the right order, mainly, ish.

Coffee’s starting to work. For some reason I have the last couple of lines in the chapter. Now to finish up the rest. Good morning to everyone. Hope all the newer members are enjoying their first year of NIAD. For the old salty dogs among us, I’m glad to see the endearing banter hasn’t been left behind for this year. Mister Pigfender. As always, you’ve done quite the job behind and in front of the scenes. I just know this years final result will be as great as the previous years’ and well worth the 364 days of waiting.

THREE CHAPTERS ARE IN

Dam it that starts the panicking, still got four hours, getting there :smiley:
Yes thank you Pigfender this has to be up among one of the most fun days, and all your hard work really is appreciated. :smiley:

Mine will be with you in the next half an hour! :smiley:

Oh, the pressure!

I have a dilema.

naked woman needs pants. Just sitting prior to bed. the cheep night wear type. What are they called in the UK.

Piggy, your going to need more time. I’m on KB pace here. 1/3 done and 2K words. Sorry.

I’m almost done too, just need to get all these Cambridges right.

EDIT: Just noticed that one of my Cambridges is actually called Waterson. I must have mixed something up … :open_mouth:

I have just asked my wife what she calls her “cheap night wear” pants. After the slap she suggested pyjama bottoms or pj bottoms, possibly slumber pants but that is probably a bit more American.

If you talking about pants to lounge around in prior actual putting on night attire then probably trackie bottoms or joggers

I didn’t get a naked woman in my brief :frowning:

Neither did he. He might be talking about his wife?

I don’t know why I still have this window open.
Entirely too many distractions.
Who can work with all the chapters being in, Journos, bluefish and coffee, naked women & slapping going on?
Wait. Inspiration at last.

Totally agree but am sitting here laughing at the pants discussion and Pigfenders reply and I still have only 1200 words written, do I panic :smiley:

What would the main cal the pants. Not yoga pant, but something you’d get from a department store.

The wife uses them for pj bottoms. Same purpose but I don’t see this person using that phrase.