Novel-in-a-Day 4.0: Live Free or NiaD

And just to make clear for anyone who is counting, that does make seven dwarves, because there is more than one carrot head in the bunch.

gr

I would like to participate . please sign me up.

David

Make a list. They will come.

I would like to participate. :mrgreen:

Hey there paradox927! Welcome aboard!
:smiley:

Oooh, me, me! Can I play? Is there still room for one more participant? If so, please sign me up!

Room for PLENTY more! Welcome back Daurmith! Glad you could take part again! :smiley:

[remitted to the piggy annoyance thread]

Glad to be back! :smiley:

Hey! I just heard about this from Scrib. I’m a newbie interested in signing up. I’d be glad to send you a sample.

Six words, one post, my my.

Hi Mysterialize! I’ve sent you a forum message on next steps!

Ioa, yes, Jaysen has been a source of repetitive concern so far. I take comfort in the fact that in a few days I’ll get to read and mercilessly mock his chapter. Or I could forward it to Floss…

I just bought a laser pointer! Floss is neutralized.

BWHAHAhahaough…

7 DAYS 22 HOURS 37 MINUTES 43 SECONDS ~ just sayin’.

Shopping list for d-day:

milk for coffee
coffee
raw sugar

milk for coffee
coffee
raw sugar

milk for coffee
coffee
raw sugar

milk for coffee
coffee
raw sugar

fresh milk for coffee and tea
coffee
raw sugar

Make sure you have milk, coffee and sugar on the list.

Whatever you do… DON’T COOK THE SUGAR.

If Fluff were here, she’d be kicking off holy hell … big time, about the atrocious, asinine, puerile off topic-ing goin on in these Niad threads. She’d also be berating the feckless and criminally negligent moderators, for their abdication of their responsibilities and duties. She’d probably point out that we’re all on a slippery downward spiral towards the literary sewer.

Doesn’t augur well for the literary content and quality of Niad 4.0 :frowning:

Ah well … cest la vie… eh?

[size=50]FEAR THE MODERATORS. WE ARE ALL POWERFUL AND EVER VILLAGENT. VIGIENT. VIG. oh screw it.[/size]

Hey! I started my own off topic-ing thread. Don’t look this direction for a cause…

Quite. Ferment it, distill it, then drink the lovely rum.

See! :open_mouth: Y’s ‘re all there when it comes to interfering with free speech! Ain’t y’s all? :open_mouth:
NSA/GCHQ eat y’ friggin hearts out!! :imp:

See!! Heres another one of em. Expounding on her favourite topic, encouraging Substance Abuse. :imp: